Holistic management training programme
Holistic Management Training Programme at Fernhill Farm, 10-Month Programme
Join us at Fernhill Farm, where we will form a 10-month learning cohort for an in-depth study of Holistic Management. The aim of this comprehensive programme is to enable you to be fully equipped to implement Holistic Management in your context. We cover all 5 modules of Holistic Management:
- 14-15-16 March 2017 — Foundation of Holistic Management
- 13-14-15 June 2017 — Holistic Planned Grazing
- 13-14 September 2017 — Ecological Monitoring
- 14-15-16 November 2017 — Holistic Financial Planning
- 17-18 January 2018 — Holistic Land Planning
Benefits of a 10-month programme:
- LEARN FROM OTHERS. Become part of a like-minded cohort, where learning from the experiences of others is designed-in.
- CONFIDENCE. Go in-depth and build your confidence to apply Holistic Management on your farm.
- PRACTICAL. Prepare plans in-class with the support of trainers so you can apply your learning immediately.
- ASSIMILATE. Take it in bite-size chunks over 10 months so you can fully assimilate one module before moving on to the next.
- SUPPORT. Receive telephone support from trainers over 10 months.
- ACCREDITATION PATHWAY. If you are on the Savory Institute Accredited pathway, this programme meets all your face-to-face training requirements.
Note: If you have already completed the Foundation of Holistic Management, you are welcome to attend any of the 5 modules being offered at Fernhill Farm
Follow the link for more information 3LM